We are a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization operating in Atlanta, Georgia. Through the methodology of sports-based youth development, we are inspiring and equipping Black girls and boys with the empowerment they need to live sustainable lives of significance. We deliver our year-round program experience through our Pathway2Empowerment programming that includes activities along our four pillars of focus: athletics, academics, civic engagement and commerce.
To empower an at-risk generation to lead and transform their city of Atlanta by using the sport of baseball to teach Black boys how to overcome three curveballs that threaten their success: crime, poverty and racism.
Develop Black boys into Ambassadors who will lead their City of Atlanta to lead the world.
Launching student athletes towards educational opportunities after converting raw talent into the skills required for entry into college athletic programs.
Exposing teens to service and local enrichment activities in order to instill a sense of responsibility, belonging and investment; key requirements for building a civically engaged individual.
Advising players, coaches and parents on the process of effectively supporting dreams of playing baseball on the college level.
Directing young men towards their promise by using the historical journey of past African American legends as the road map.
- That every young person is entitled to an opportunity to be successful
- That baseball can provide valuable life lessons and access to educational & civic engagement opportunities
- That financial obstacles should not be allowed to be a barrier to a young man’s pursuit of his love for baseball and his need for appropriate training.
- That young people learn to lead by leading and understand their value by being valued.
- Greatness in baseball should be defined by a player’s service to his community as much as for his batting average.